e Govt Job Alert: Latest Exam Syllabus in pdf, Exam Pattern/ Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates/ Schedules,Answer Key, Cut Off Marks, Admit Cards, Exam Hall ticket, Interview Call Letter,Exam Notification 2015-2016, Recruitment/ Rozgar Samachar/ Employment News, Results, Merit List, Toppers List, Rank List, Previous Year Old Question Papers, Exam tips & guides,

Sunday, 5 February 2017

(4th, 5th Feb) Gate 2017 Answer Key for ME, AR, CY, IN, MA, PE Download Session S3 S4

Gate 2017 Exam held on 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th February Answer Key for ME, AR, CY, IN, MA, PE Download in pdf Session Code 1, 2, 3, 4 by  Made Easy, Career Avenues, Elite Academy, TARGATE, Dornacharya, Gate Forum, IES Academy, Ace Academy  Coaching. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2017) has been successfully conduct on 4th, 5th February in two session ( Morning Session: 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon & Afternoon Session:  02.00 PM to 05.00 PM) Session Code S3 & S4 for ME, AR, CY, IN, MA, PE Branch at various center across all over India conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology and Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, on behalf of the National Coordinating Board – GATE, Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development ( MHRD ), Government of India. A Huge no of candidates was applied and appear for written exam. GATE examination is very important and dreams for many students to pursue their M.Tech IIT’s and NIT’s. All aspirants who had written Exam for Gate 2017 Session code S3 and Session Code S4, they can check download GATE 2017 Exam Answer Key provided by Made Easy, Career Avenues, Elite Academy, TARGATE, Dornacharya, Gate Forum, IES Academy, Ace Academy  Coaching.

Gate 2017 Session Code 1 & 2 Answer Key

The GATE 2017 Exam Question Paper have 65 Question of 100 Marks. The examination is conducted on different sections in which general aptitude section will carry 15% of total marks and the remaining 85% of the total marks are for the subject of the paper. If candidates have Qualified GATE 2017 Exam then GATE 2017 Score Card will be valid for 3 Years. On the basis of GATE Score card  candidates can applied for take admission in M.Tech IIT’s and NIT’s. And also can applied for Many PSU's Jobs and many other Public and Private sector jobs.

(4th, 5th Feb) GATE 2017 Answer Key for ME, AR, CY, IN, MA, PE in pdf Cutoff Marks Download Morning and Afternoon Session 

Name of organization: Indian institute of Sciences Bangalore
Name of exam: Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE 2017)
Examination Date:  February, 4th, 5th 2017
Result Date: March 27, 2017 (Monday)
Category: Answer Key
Branch: Electronics and Communication (EC)
Official website: www.gate.iisc.ernet.in

GATE 2017 ME cut off marks

Appeared candidates for mechanical: 25,000 estimated
Category Cut off
general 35
OBC 32
SC 26
ST 23

GATE 2017 ME exam Question Paper analysis

subject 1 mark 2 mark  Total Marks Mode of exam
General Aptitude
Verbal ability 3 3 9 Easy
Numerical ability 2 2 6 Easy
Engineering Mathematics 5 5 15 Medium
Engineering Mechanics 3 2 7 Difficult
Strength of Materials 3 1 5 Difficult
Theory of Machines & Vibrations 1 4 9 Difficult
Machine Design 1 2 5 Medium
Fluid Mechanics 3 5 13 Medium
Heat Transfer 0 1 2 Easy
Thermodynamics & Applications 4 3 10 Difficult
Manufacturing Technology 5 5 15 Medium
Industrial Engineering 0 2 4 Easy

Gate 2017 Mechanical Engineering (ME) Cutoff Marks Analysis: 

Appeared candidates can analysis by previous year cutoff Marks. The cut-off marks for both the papers will depend on the number of applicants, difficulty levels of the GATE exam.

GATE 2015 ME cut off marks

Category Cut off
General 32.73
OBC 29.46
SC 21.82
ST 21.82

GATE 2014 ME cut off marks

Category Cut off
General 28.86
OBC 25.97
SC 19.24
ST 19.24

Steps to Check Gate 2017 Answer Key for ME, AR, CY, IN, MA, PE Session Code S3 & S4 in pdf :

  • Visit the official website of gate.iisc.ernet.in
  • The homepage will be displayed.
  • Click on Gate 2017 Answer Key
  • Select Exam session code and Branch
  • Answer Key will be download in pdf format
Note: Gate 2017 Answer Key not yet released officially. Gate 2017 Answer Key of All SET A, B, C, D can be download from given follows links.
GATE 2017 31st Jan Exam Answer Key for ME, AR, CY, IN, MA, PE Session code S3 & S4: BY ACE Academy
GATE 2017 31st Jan Exam Answer Key for ME, AR, CY, IN, MA, PE Session code S3 & S4: BY MADE EASY
GATE 2017 31st Jan Exam Answer Key for ME, AR, CY, IN, MA, PE Session code S3 & S4: BY GATE Forum
GATE 2017 31st Jan Exam Answer Key for ME, AR, CY, IN, MA, PE Session code S3 & S4: BY Career Avenues

Share

& Comment

2 comments:

 

Copyright © 2015 e Govt Job Alert 2017 2018 : Sarkari Result, Answer Key, Admit Card™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.