SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2016, SBI Clerk 2016 Eligibility Criteria, SBI Clerk 2016 Eligibility, Eligibility Criteria of SBI Clerk 2016
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2016 would be decided by State Bank of India for deciding eligibility of the candidates who will be applying for the online written examination for recruitment on the post of Assistant in Clerical Cadre in its branches. It a set of clauses defined as per age, nationality, education and upper age relaxation which are applied over the candidate. If a candidate fills the application form without meeting all these terms, he shall be ineligible to participate in the examination and recruitment process. We have compiled complete information on the eligibility in the following article for the convenience of the candidates.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
As per the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2016, age limit of the candidate must be between 20 to 28 years. Candidate must be born between 2 May 1987 and 1 May 1995 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in the upper age will be applied as per the norms of the government.
Candidate must be a graduate or equivalent degree holder from a state or centrally recognized university. Final year students of graduation may also apply subject to the condition that if they are called for personal interview, they must produce relevant proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31 August 2015.
Relaxation (in years)
SC / ST
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
PWD (SC /ST)
Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 1 January 1981 to 31 December 1990
Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years (8 years for disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST subject to maximum age of 50 years)
Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands & not remarried
9 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General and 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates
- According to the norms of SBI Clerk 2015 Eligibility Criteria, candidate must be able to write and speak English.
- Applicants must be aware of local language.
- Date of passing the examination will be taken from the last congregate mark-sheet/provisional certificate as issued by the university physically or posted on the official website.
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have acquired the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy/Air Force, on completing the course not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible.