UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus 2015 Check Exam Pattern for Chakbandi Lekhpal UPSSSC 2831 Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam Syllabus pdf File 2015 UP Lekhpal Syllabus in Hindi Exam Scheme Check UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus Selection Process
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2015
LATEST UPDATE : Dear Readers, UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Date is announced. Exam will be conducted on 08 Novermber, 2015. For Better Preparation for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam, We have provided extra material/ Detailed Syllabus for (Points Related to Rural Areas (ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों से सम्बंधित बिंदु). Check Syllabus for Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam from Syllabus Section.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has invited Applications for the 2831 Posts of Chakbandi Lekhpal. Candidates are applying for that Post but Question will be arising in their Minds what will be the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for the Chakbandi Lekhpal Posts. So in this Article, we will provide you Information about Exam Pattern &Syllabus for Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam.
Selection Process :- Selection for the Chakbandi Lekhpal will be fully based on Written Exam & Interview. UPSSSC fully hold the Right to conduct Exam & Interview.
Exam Pattern:- Selection for the Post of Lekhpal will be based on Written exam under Direct Recruitment. Written Exam will be of Intermediate Level. Exam will be based on qualification as per Intermediate. First Check out Exam Pattern of Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam 2015 :
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||40||20|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||40||20|
|Questions related to Rural Areas (ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों से सम्बंधित|
NOTE : Total Time Duration of Exam will be 02 Hours.
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus 2015
General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी) : Questions will be asked to test Knowledge & understanding of Hindi Language. Questions will asked from :- अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
Mathematics : Level of Mathematics will be of High School Level. Focus will be on Area, Mensuration. Detailed Syllabus is as follows :
Arithmetic & Statistics : Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement : Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
Algebra : LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
Geometry : Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE : Level of Questions will be of Intermediate Level. Questions will be from :
General Science, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, Indian History, Freedom Movement, Indian Politics & Economics, World Geography & Population, Questions from the events that happen in daily life specially from perspective of General Science.
Questions related to Rural Areas (ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों से सम्बंधित बिंदु) : Questions will be asked from Basic things, Facts of Rural Areas. Candidates need to Prepare Topics like : Type of Lands, Type of Crops, Categories of land, Chain, Irrigation Methods, Areas of Land (Hectare, Acre, Beegha) etc.
NOTE : Other Important Topics for Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam, Candidates need to have look upon are :
1. Importance of Agriculture in Indian Economy, Reasons for Less Production, Land Holding Methods, Land Arrangement & Land Reform, Tenant Reform, Various Measurement & Scales related to Agriculture, Co operative Agriculture, Co operative Movement.
2. Agriculture Input, Agriculture Machines, benefits of Agriculture Mechanization, NewDimensions of Agriculture is 21st Century, Establishment of Agriculture Export Areas, Furtigations, Kissan Credit Card Scheme, National Farmers Commission.
3. Community Development Schemes, National Expansion Scheme, Intensive farmingDevelopment Programme, Various Schemes run by UP Government & Central Government.
4. Agriculture Arrangement in Uttar Pradesh, New Technologies, Food Production, Crop Production, Crops in Uttar Pradesh, Various Industries in Uttar Pradesh, Schemes for Agriculture Development, State’s Scheme for Land Development & Water resources.
5. Animal Husbandry, Important Departments Related to Rural Areas like Block Development Officer, Chakbandi Lekhpal. Work & Importance of Chakbandi Lekhpal, Land Measurement Survey, Land Measurement Techniques in UP, Agriculture Department Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh State Mandi Parishad, UP Agro, Village Development Department, Tribal Societies.
Under Government Schemes Focus on all schemes by Central Government & State Government. Some of Examples are as follows :
Central Govt Scheme for Village Development :
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
Also focus on the latest Schemes run by NDA Government like Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna, IWMP etc.
State Government Schemes for Village Development :
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Samajvaadi Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Samajvaadi Pension Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Samajvaadi Awas Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
IMPORTANT TIPS TO CANDIDATES:-
- We advise all Candidates to Start Prepare from Now. Focus on the Quantitative Aptitude, Hindi & General Awareness.
- As level of Exam is Intermediate. But Graduate Level candidates also apply so expect for High Cut Off.
- For Sure Selection try to get maximum Marks as you can.
- Written Exam may be of 80 Marks with 20 Marks for Interview.
- Time Management will be Key in the Exam.
- There will be 160 Questions to be solved in 120 Minutes so make your strategy according to your strength.
Keep visit this Page for more Information about Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus & other valuable Information like Exam Date, Admit Card.
For more Information please visit – http://upsssc.gov.in/