NTPC Artisan Trainee Interview Call Letter 2015 Dates : NTPC Artisan Trainee Interview Call Letter 2015 NTPC Artisan Trainee Lab Asst. Trainee Fitter, Electrician & Instrument Mechanic Interview Date Schedule 2015 NTPC Interview Call Letter updates
NTPC Artisan Trainee Interview Call Letter 2015
Note:- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has conducted an All India written exam for Artisan Trainee & Lab Assistant Trainee for Rihand Super Thermal Power Project located in the state of Uttar Pradesh of Northern Region of NTPC. Exam was conducted on 12, 19 April, 2015. Selected Candidates now have to appear for Interview.
Interview Schedule : Candidates can check NTPC Artisan Trainee Interview Schedule from the Table below………..
NTPC Artisan Trainee Interview Dates
|Posts Name||Interview Date|
|Artisan Trainee (Fitter) Instrument Mechanic)||26.11.2015 to 30.11.2015|
|Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanic)||24.11.2015 to 25.11.2015|
|Lab Assistant Trainee (B.Sc Chemistry)||23.11.2015|
|Artisan Trainee (Electrician)||30.11.2015 to 03.12.2015|
Interview Call Letter : Candidates are now waiting for their respective Interview Call Letters. Information for the candidates is that NTPC will upload the Interview Call Letters on its website http://ntpcrihand.co.in/ Candidates can Download their Interview Call Letters from26.10.2015 onwards……..
Important Note:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all thenecessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- 3 Passport size Photograph.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Originals of Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Experience Certificate / proofs and documents (applicable for Regular posts) as mentioned in the Call letter.
- No Objection Certificate from employer in case employed in Govt./ Semi‐Govt. Public Sector Undertaking, if the application is not sent through proper channel.
- One complete set of copies of all the above mentioned documents duly attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Ex- servicemen candidates are required to submit the qualification equivalence certificate, NOC/ Discharge certificate and other documents in line with the applicable rules.
Candidates should have regular watch on NTPC website for latest updates regarding Admit Card & Exam date.
For More Information Please Visit: http://ntpcrihand.co.in/