Joint CSIR UGC NET Result June December 2015 CSIR UGC Result for JRF Lectureship 2015 CSIR UGC Exam Result 2015 for Junior Research Fellow & Lecturer Download CSIR UGC NET Result 2015 Merit List check cut off Marks Check CSIR NET result 2015 - CSIRHRDG NET result June Dec 2015 Exam - csirhrdg.res.in
Joint CSIR UGC NET JRF December 2015 Result
Main Notification Joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF (NET) Dec 2015
Joint CSIR UGC NET JRF June 2015 Result
Name of exam : Joint CSIR UGC NET
Date of exam : 21.06.2015
Declaration of Result : 30.09.2015
The council conducted National Eligibility Test on 21.06.2015. This test is conducted two times every year. It is conducted in June and June months every year. If you qualify this examination you will become eligible for Junior Research Fellowship and/ or Lecturership.
CSIRHRDG.RES.IN NET Result 2015 -
Results can be checked from below given link after declaration. The test was conducted for following subjects:
Download Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2015 Result:
Result of the Joint CSIR UGC test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship NET held on 21.06.2015 has been declared on 30.09.2015. Candidates can check their result from the link provided below.
RESULT OF THE JOINT CSIR-UGC TEST FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP(JRF) AND ELIGIBILITY FOR LECTURESHIP NET
HELD ON 21-06-2015 : New
CSIR NET December 2014 Cut off marks
|Minimum cut–off percentage for the award of fellowship/lectureship in different disciplines in the Joint CSIR –UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship held on 21st June, 2015|
|Junior Research Fellowship (NET)||Lectureship(NET)|
- The Council shall not be responsible for any printing error in the publication.
- No seperate intimation letter shall be issued.
- Successful Candidates are requested to send an attested copy of BS 4 year programme/B.E./B.Tech./B.Pharma/ Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or equivalet degree/provisional and mark-sheet with the required percentage of marks along with date of birth proof (10th class certificate) and caste certificate, if applicable for verification and issue of Qualifying Certificate.
- OBC candidates are requested to submit their latest OBC Caste Certificate (non-creamy layer) as per format given on website www.ncbc.nic.in.
- Certificate of eligibility for fellowship /lectureship in respect of JAT category candidates figuring in the list of qualified candidates under OBC category will be regulated as per Honorable Supreme Court Judgment dated 17/03/2015 in W.P. No-274 of 2014 (Ram Singh & Other Vs. Union of India) on submission of required documents for verification.
- Candidates who have applied under Result Awaited category (MSc or equivalent may submit their required documents only after completion of their requisite qualification.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree, whether science, engineering or any other discipline will be eligible for the fellowship only as per the clause 2.2 of our notification.
- The date of declaration of result: 30th Sep., 2015.
- The Fellowship will be effective from 1st January, 2016.
- The result have been finalised only after addressing all the queries/representations received from the candidates till stipulated date of 19th July, 2015.