TNPSC Syllabus 2015 for CCS-I Examination(Group-I Services) TNPSC Civil Service Exam Pattern 2015 TNPSC CCS-I Pre Exam Syllabus 2015 TNPSC Group 1 Services Mains Exam Pattern TNPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2015
TNPSC CCS-I Preliminary & Mains Exam Syllabus 2015
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to conduct Combined Civil Service CCS-I Examination(Group-I Services) for recruitment to the posts of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) and District Registrar. Under this examination conducting by TNPSC there will be three stages i.e. (i) Preliminary Written Exam;(ii) Main Written Exam and (iii) Oral Test in the form of Interview. Candidates who are going to face this CCS-I Exam must have anxiety to know the scheme of exam and selection criteria. So, Here we’re providing the Syllabus and Pattern of TNPSC CCS-I Preliminary and Mains Exam 2015.
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I)
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)
- District Registrar
Preliminary Written Examination
Exam Pattern :- TNPSC CCS-I Group 1 Services Pre Exam Pattern is as follows :
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type (OMR Based).
- There will be only one composite paper carrying 200 questions of total 300 marks.
- The time duration to solve the paper will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
- The question on General Studies will be set in both English and Tamil.
Exam Syllabus :- TNPSC CCS-I Pre Exam Syllabus 2015 will be as follows –
|Subject||Standard||No. of Questions|
|General Studies||Degree Level||150 items|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||SSLC Level||50 items|
Minimum Qualifying Marks :-SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs – 90
Others – 120
Others – 120
Mains Written Examination & Interview
Exam Pattern :- TNPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern is given below :
- The written exam will be descriptive (conventional) type.
- There will be three papers in the exam.
- Each paper will be of 100 marks.
- The time duration of 03:00 hours (180 minutes) will be allowed for each paper.
- The candidates are allowed to answer the questions either fully in Tamil or fully in English.
Exam Syllabus :- TNPSC Civil Services Mains Syllabus is given hereunder :
|Interview & Record||120|
The selection will be based on the Merit basis that is marks obtained in all these following exams Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Personal Interview Test.
TNPSC CCS-1 PRELIMINARY EXAM SYLLABUS-2015:
Unit-I : General Science
Unit-II : Current Events
- Political Science
Unit-IV History and Culture of India
Unit-V Indian Polity
Unit-VI Indian Economy
Unit-VII Indian National Movement
Unit-VIII Aptitude and Mental Ability tests
Minimum Qualifying Marks :-SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs – 306
Others – 408
Others – 408
The Detailed Scheme of Examination and Syllabi for the Preliminary Examination and the Main Written Examination are available in the Commission’s Website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ and can also be downloaded (.pdf File) from the following direct link provided below here: